Top 5 Reasons to buy SensL's HRMTime:
1. USB Portability
The high-speed USB 2.0 connection enables the module to be plugged into
a laptop/desktop thereby eliminating the restriction of PCI cards. The
module is smaller and weighs less than the average Harry Potter book.
(Dimensions: 164mm x 96mm x 34mm)
2. High Resolution: 27ps
Down to 27 picoseconds time bins for Histogram mode and 27 picoseconds
Least Significant Bit (LSB) for FIFO Mode.
3. Multiple Channels
Select 1, 2 or 4 channels (additional channels can be enabled after
4. Software features and capabilities
Histogram, FIFO and TCSPC operating modes. Also includes LabVIEW
drivers, DLLs and SensL Graphical User Interface.
5. Accepts External Clock Source
User can provide an external clock source if desired, useful in
applications such as Quantum Key Distribution (QKD).
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging (FLIM)
- Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR)
- Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy (FCS)
- Optical Diffusion Tomography (ODT)
- Quantum Key Distribution (QKD)
And much more.
Or Contact Pieter Kramer« return to news overview